Achieving Success with Creative Visualization
You can harness the power of creative visualization to help you improve every area of your life.
Did you know that you use this power every day, even though you might not be aware that you are using it?
Health, success, money, promotion, and possessions can be gained through the use of creative visualization. This does not mean that you will get them overnight and with no effort on your part. Mental work and a change of attitude are essential, as well as having an open mind to accept new ideas, enthusiasm and persistence, and a certain degree of the ability to visualize and to focus your mind.
Suppose you need five thousand dollars.
- Build in your imagination a mental image of a check for this amount, made out in your name. Visualize it clearly, as if it is really there, in your hands.
- Imagine yourself holding the check. Pass your fingers over it to feel its texture.
- A clear cut mental image, involving all the five senses, and soaked with desire and faith is a power that influences your actions and imprints itself on the creative power of the universe.
- Arouse in yourself feelings of happiness and satisfaction that you have received this check. Do not think who gave it to you, or why it was drawn in your name.
- Imagining that you have already received the check is important. This makes the subconscious mind accept your mental image as a fact, and therefore, work to make it real.
- It is a good idea to feel convinced that the check came into your life in a harmonious way, and that all people involved were and are benefited by it.
- The next step is to see yourself depositing the check in your account at the bank. You may also visualize the entry for five thousand dollars in your bank’s statement.
What will happen? There is a good chance that the money will appear in your life. It may come through various channels. It may come as a present, winning the lottery, a promotion at work, a new job, a good investment in shares or stocks, or through other channels. Results may be immediate or delayed.
Daydreams are the first stage, but daydreams alone are not sufficient.
Do not make the mistake of confusing creative visualization and daydreaming. These are two different things. Daydreaming gives some pleasure, but creative visualization and taking action bring results.
What you visualize can materialize through various ways and channels. Sometimes it might manifest in a fast, sudden and unusual manner, but mostly, it manifests in a most natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another.
Suppose you are trying to get a car by visualizing it.
After a while, you might win some money in some way or find a new job with a higher pay, and so be able to buy the car. You might also receive the car as a present, or get it, as part of your job’s benefits. You might also decide to buy a car, because you can afford to do so, or because you earned money from investments in stocks and shares. The possibilities and channels are endless.